Homeless Joe Part I Homeless Joe Part I

NICE!

Good job brotha! I love the art styl your trying to incorporate! I would try to clean it up a bit, the lines are quite jagged. Some of your transitions are little quick and rigged as well.

I'm not sure whats going on with the shopping cart after he's sitting. I think it would work best if you kept it still. Moving it looks like you had some strange ghost animation error, in other words, it doesn't look like you did it on purpose.

I think what you have is beautiful, and an amazing start. I would clean it up a little bit and resubmit. I really think you have an innovative concept, it just needs to tighter.

GameMaster 2: Mario GameMaster 2: Mario

Allmost Perfect

The animation was done well! The voices are awesome! Everything looked really good! I just think if you tighten up your jokes more you'll have a winner!

Fwends...lol...fwends

The Greatest Idea Ever! The Greatest Idea Ever!

HOLY FING BEAUTY!!!

That was amazing...simply...amazing!! Mucho props to you!!! Prolly the greatest flash ever...that i've seen anyway!!!

GREAT JOB!

Pimp my penis Pimp my penis

Great start!!

Really great start!! Need more options, maybe music, everything else that's been said basically!!! YEAH!!

Make your own stickman! Make your own stickman!

Good concept...

Cool concept but the organization is horrible. I had to literally scroll off the screen to grab objects that weren't even worth looking at. DEVELOP DEVELOP DEVELOP!!!! Good be a very entertaining game, but it needs more, a lot more.

Blacktay responds:

Then you have a little screen, or a low resolution, because I played this in 2 computers and I could saw the whole screen.

Still Day Dreaming Still Day Dreaming

Confused...

I don't want to sound rude but the drummer sounds talented minus the lack of keeping time. I think this track would be really good, if the drums matched what was going on.

son, sail us home son, sail us home

Steamy!

Very nice experimental piece! Not what I was expecting to hear in the "indie" section, but a pleasant surprise. As a note, I would cut the intro down and mix in the vocals a little cleaner. I like the effect your using on your vocals, if you are, very clean sounding for that effect type. Keep it up brotha!