Homeless Joe Part I Homeless Joe Part I

NICE!

Good job brotha! I love the art styl your trying to incorporate! I would try to clean it up a bit, the lines are quite jagged. Some of your transitions are little quick and rigged as well.

I'm not sure whats going on with the shopping cart after he's sitting. I think it would work best if you kept it still. Moving it looks like you had some strange ghost animation error, in other words, it doesn't look like you did it on purpose.

I think what you have is beautiful, and an amazing start. I would clean it up a little bit and resubmit. I really think you have an innovative concept, it just needs to tighter.

GameMaster 2: Mario GameMaster 2: Mario

Allmost Perfect

The animation was done well! The voices are awesome! Everything looked really good! I just think if you tighten up your jokes more you'll have a winner!

Fwends...lol...fwends

The Greatest Idea Ever! The Greatest Idea Ever!

HOLY FING BEAUTY!!!

That was amazing...simply...amazing!! Mucho props to you!!! Prolly the greatest flash ever...that i've seen anyway!!!

GREAT JOB!

TGW: Crazy Day TGW: Crazy Day

Like it, but needs more!

This is definately one of the better movies I have watched today!! I like the speed, and the voices, the voiced sound FX, and the animation is tasty. Needs a little more purpose in the story I think, but it's a really great start. KEEP GOING!!

CRAZY DAY!!

TheMentalInstitute responds:

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

The Answering Machine!!! The Answering Machine!!!

Finally something good to review today!

GREAT VOICE WORK!! Kinda funny, very entertaining. WIN

ScrewedComedy responds:

thanks

Proof that Girls are... Proof that Girls are...

I vote: REDO

This is funny, but really? You could have made it look better. I'm sure your talented, IDK haven't seen any other work, but who am i...who am i?

disdude responds:

i dont know...HOW ARE YOU!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!

yha i thought so too, should have made a background, and maybe the words beinng written hen ever you go to the next step, in stead of just being there.